Please allow me to tell you the five newest reasons that I am LOVING Weight Watchers™.
1) I can eat enough to keep me satisfied all day. Not just enough to keep me from being malnourished, but enough that I don’t cry and fight the urge to pull in to every fast food place I drive past.
2) The community makes me happy. Even though I haven’t been to my second meeting, I am pushed to do better. I am using the ActiveLink™ activity monitor. I’m still technically in the evaluation phase… which means that I am supposed to maintain the same activity level that I’ve had for the past few months so it can establish a reliable baseline. I. Am. Dying. I want to push myself physically, not just nutritionally. That’s out of the ordinary… I would normally enjoy this last reprieve from labor.
3) Grilled cheese is 4 PointsPlus values. Suck. On. That.
4) I drank wine on Saturday night and had a little touch of sour stomach on Sunday. Instead of feeling pressured to eat this or do that… I ate what my topsy-turvy tummy wanted, counted the points, and stayed completely within the bounds of my plan.
5) I have eaten fresh fruits and veggies with every meal since Thursday evening and drank my own personal ocean in water. Even if I don’t climb on the scales to reveal a 27.2 lb weight loss this Thursday night, I still feel victorious. I am eating better and more consciously, so I win.
If anyone out there is doing this with me, drop me a line! Especially if you’re utilizing the WW eTools™… Eventually you might want or need a cheerleader, and I want to be that for someone! Weight Watchers™ is a wonderful plan, but people are what make it amazing.
Love you guys!